Admin User, created Oct 02. 2021
- 1 Content and Validity
- 2 Warranty
- 3 Liability
- 4 Rights
- 5 Modifications
- 6 Place of Jurisdiction
1 Content and Validity
- These terms apply to the XLOG Technologies AG web sites. The
web sites are www.xlog.ch.
- By using these web sites, you signify that you have read these
- To the extent permitted by applicable law and unless
explicitly otherwise agreed upon, XLOG Technologies AG makes no
warranties regarding provided information.
- Furthermore any links from these web sites to third party web
sites do not signify that we identify with their contents or
endorse their use.
- XLOG Technologies AG does not extend any warranty to topics
and comments provided by users. This information can be
incorrect regarding content and sender.
- XLOG Technologies AG assumes no liability that any problems
might be solved with the information provided by XLOG
- It is your duty to ensure that the applications you use do
not contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other things
that are intended to damage.
- You are responsible for not sending us any confidential or
copyrighted information via these web sites.
- XLOG Technologies AG does not assume any liability for topics
and comments provided by users. In particular it cannot be
guaranteed that topics or comments are not at any time deleted
by the user or withdrawn by us.
- All industrial property rights regarding the information -
copyright and patent rights in particular - are the sole
property of XLOG Technologies AG.
- XLOG Technologies AG is entitled to use know how, gained by
carrying out this agreement, for other clients in compliance
- The copyright of topics and comments provided by users are
the property of the corresponding users. The users permit the
dissemination by the web sites for non-commercial use. The
corresponding dissemination automatically ends when the user
decides a deletion.
- The granting of a commercial dissemination rests on the
corresponding users. XLOG Technologies AG does not guarantee the
possibility of contacting by means of the nickname or the
optional homepage and no e-mail addresses are released.
XLOG Technologies AG reserves the right to modify and/or update
the information on these web sites at any time and without prior
6 Place of Jurisdiction
- This legal relationship is subject to swiss law.
- Place of jurisdiction is the domicile of XLOG Technologies AG.